The Higher Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web for Telecoms Professionals - HNC Helpdesk Pathway covers helpdesk job roles in the IT and Telecoms sector. The Higher Apprenticeship is designed to provide maximum flexibility for employers and learners, due to the constantly changing job roles and technology requirements in the IT and Telecoms sector.
The Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence contains a wide range of units that can be selected by employers, learners and training providers to match helpdesk job roles required in the sector. The HNC is designed to be suitable for a helpdesk role.
This framework includes the following components:
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Knowledge element Higher National Certificate in Computing and Systems Development
- Essential Skills Wales in Communication Level 2
- Essential Skills Wales in Application of Number Level 2
- Essential Skills Wales in Digital Literacy Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
The qualification is delivered in partnership with Coleg y Cymoedd.
To find out more about the Higher Apprenticeship in IT - HNC Helpdesk Pathway, download course overview >
Alternatively, you can call our team for any questions on 01633 663 000 or contact us here >