This highly interactive course provides the fundamental framework to base your customer service standards on. As the new national standard for retail, this session is delivered over the course of a day and is fun, participative and addresses all learning styles allowing all delegates to absorb and retain key messages.
- to provide an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- to assist delegates to communicate more effectively and efficiently with customers
- to assist delegates to demonstrate their attentiveness to customer needs
- to provide delegates with an understanding of the value of retail
- using and remembering names and making conversation
- working towards WOW – first impressions, businesses that “WOW”!
- how effective is your communication? - the communication process, giving clear directions and professional telephone techniques
- the power of listening – I’m the nice customer who never comes back, why handle customer concerns? - effective listening skills, empathetic listening skills, the art of service recovery
- retail – it’s everybody’s business, the value of retail, the lifetime value of a customer
- now it’s up to you, the five key commitments
who should attend this course?
Individuals who are currently in a customer facing role (this can include internal and external customers) but who would benefit from formal training. It can also be used as a refresher training course for all staff, especially if the business is looking continuously at improving customer retention and seeing immediate results.
programme length: Full-day
This programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer.
other courses available
To find out more about the course content and dates, please click here to contact us.