A one-day course for managers and supervisors providing practical information, which will help them do their jobs more effectively and provide customer service excellence.
One day a person is ‘one of the team’ and the next day they can be a supervisor of the team. To perform this role effectively and get results through other people, requires a new range of skills. This course helps participants to make the transition from team member to an efficient and respected supervisor.
Frontline Management Solutions – Retail covers all the important areas a supervisor and manager have to cope with. Through exercises, case studies, practical examples and clear guidelines we will develop the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve results through the effective supervision and management of staff.
- To provide supervisors with the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to increase their effectiveness in their current roles
- To equip supervisors and managers with the managerial skills necessary for them to adapt to changing demands in the future and consistently meet the needs of your customers
- To improve succession planning by providing a structured development program, which will enable supervisors to fulfil their potential within their company
- Front line = bottom line – creating the customer experience
- High performing teams – balancing for success, leadership styles
- Explore the power in empowerment – four steps to empowerment
- Building commitment – the benefits of reward and recognition
- Hiring and induction – critical steps
- Training – can you afford not to?
- How to manage change
- Look after yourself – productivity and the balance wheel
- Strategy – pulling it all together
Who should attend this course?
First line managers, supervisors or team leaders new to the role, or for anyone who is considering taking on or applying for a new position that requires supervision of others. This course helps participants make the transition from team member to an efficient and respected supervisor or manager.
Programme length: Full-day (can be broken down into two hour sessions)
This programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer.
Other courses available
To find out more about the above courses and dates, please click here to contact us.