A half-day course which transforms your frontline staff into an effective sales team who, not only listens to the customer needs but, maximises on those needs whilst still giving great service. It works effectively as a stand-alone programme or a follow-up to the Principles of Customer Service - Retail.
- To review the sales cycle and understand how it influences your customers purchasing decisions
- To discuss the value of knowing your products and services and identifying customers needs
- To learn how to up-sell, cross-sell and link-sell
- To identify the various customers in a business and how each contact with them is crucial
- To understand the benefits of selling beyond the basics
- You're in sales
- Your customer service level
- The sales cycle
- Knowing your products and services
- Moments of truth
- The keys to sales
- You have the power
- Handling no in sales
Who should attend this course?
Anyone in your organisation involved in selling goods or services. This course is a useful refresher for more experienced staff or for new staff who need to understand how to maximise sales for the business.
Programme length: Half-day
This programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer.
Other courses available
To find out more abut the course content and dates, please click here to contact us.