Acorn Learning & Development offer a wide variety of IT training courses which can be carried out at our training centres in South Wales and Bristol, or at your own location if preferred.
Our IT training courses offer:
- Quality teaching, course materials and adaptability to clients' needs
- Flexible training courses from introductory to advanced level
- Courses which can be tailor-made to meet individual requirements
- Hands-on exercises to give you practical experience
- One or two-day courses, of half-day sessions to resolve specific user problems
- Training needs analysis
See here to view full outlines* of our courses >
*Please note: many of our courses are bespoke to individual needs, therefore, if you do not find the course you are looking for please contact us here to discuss your requirements.
IT Professional Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship combine on-the-job training with acedemic element, which will include achieving industry recognised certificates. The IT Professional Apprenticeship is delivered over a 12 to 18 month period by a combination of on and off the job learning practice:
- Day release (term time only) - 1 day / week off the job for 12 months at Coleg Morgannwg's Nantgarw Campus
- On the job assessment - 2 hours / month with an Acorn advisor.
Find out more on the IT Professional Apprenticeship here >
Acorn has developed an innovative approach to help high-acheiving STEM graudates to secure a permanent full-time role with some leading companies in South Wales. Our IT Bootcamps are specially designed to train you as an employable market ready Junior Software Developer.