Acorn was delighted to support Digital 2016 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport 6th - 7th June 2016.
It was a great event to meet so many IT professionals and businesses, and we really enjoyed showcasing what our specialist IT & Digital recruitment consultants and training advisors can do to help job seekers, graduates and businesses within the industry.
In case you missed us, take a look at the different apprenticeships we can deliver, then head over to our recruitment site to find out more on the service and support we can offer if you're looking for work or you're a company with roles to fill.
Award-winning IT apprenticeship provider
Acorn is an award-winning apprenticeship provider, leading the way in Wales for the introduction of emerging IT Apprenticeships. From Foundation qualifications at Level 2 through to higher courses at Level 4, we work with a range of employers and learners to put programmes into action for existing and new staff, covering software, helpdesk, security and analytical roles. What’s more; funding support is available from the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund, which in some cases can be 100% of the cost*
Current IT apprenticeships we can talk to you about:
We also have a wide variety of apprenticeships that could be linked to your current role - why not take a look at what we have to offer >
More apprenticeships coming soon:
IT Professional Level 4 – suitable for:
- IT Project Manager Overseeing the development of computer systems to meet a client's business needs
- Analyst Developer Analysing user requirements; researching, designing and writing new software programs to meet customer needs
- IT Service Manager Managing the IT service function, planning workloads and maintaining quality
- IT Security Analyst assessing risks to systems, as well as developing and designing security plans to minimise potential threats
- Network/Telecoms Manager Managing network growth and development and supervising technical staff
Data Analytics Level 4 – suitable for:
- Data Analyst Transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
- Data Manager
- Management of large, highly dynamic, data sets often referred to as ‘Big Data’. The data will be derived from a range of sources and can relate to contexts including business and scientific or social research.
*subject to eligibility